Join us in the fight against childhood cancer! From now until December 31st, 2018 we will be donating $5 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® for every approved product review submitted on our site.*
How To Participate
- Navigate to the product page of your latest product purchase from Vintage Tub & Bath.
- Click the “Write a review” link located under the product title.
- Fill out the review form and hit “Post Review”
About St. Jude
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing for food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent, and we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands of children.
When Gunnar was only 8 months old, his family learned he suffered from a soft tissue cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma. As a nursing student, his mother, Kristie, had aspired to work at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. But when she finally walked through the doors, it was in the hope of saving her own child’s life. Gunnar’s treatment at St. Jude includes chemotherapy and proton therapy. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live. Kristie said, “Even with insurance, there’s always going to be something that you get billed for. Knowing that I won’t have to pay for anything medically out of pocket is a huge relief.” Gunnar is an outgoing and expressive little boy who steals the heart of everyone he meets. His dad says he has “a case of the gets — always getting into stuff!”
To learn more about St. Jude, its patients, or to make your own donation, please visit their website.
*Maximum donation not to exceed $2,000.