Vintage Tub & Bath, Inc.
Located in Mountain Top, PA, Vintage Tub & Bath is an Internet Retailer 500 company and leading international eCommerce retailer of vintage reproduction clawfoot bathtubs, kitchen fixtures, bathroom fixtures, and more. Our success depends greatly on the team we have in place. We have everything you need to be a success; state of the art software, motivated co-workers, great pay, excellent products, great benefits, comprehensive systems, product training, and a company determined to be the absolute best. Vintage Tub & Bath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
General Purpose of Job
The Search Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting in the planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing of our paid, social and organic marketing channels.
Salary: $7.25 an hour
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn, research, identify and execute Search Engine Marketing best practices
- Assist in managing and improve our Search Engine Marketing channels (including but not limited to: keyword expansion, account restructure/clean up, ad-copy optimization, performance analyses, landing page optimization and bid management)
- Analyzing large amounts of data and leveraging analytics tools and resources (Google Analytics) to understand and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns and the Vintage Tub & Bath website
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions & PPC keyword relevancy for target keywords.
- Assist the department with other small projects & tasks
- Assist with photography project set up and disassembling products
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org