Kitchen Sink Accessories
If you aren’t planning to fully renovate your kitchen and just want to add freshness to your existing space, then adding new kitchen sink accessories is a great way to liven up your kitchen. From stainless steel kitchen sink accessories to round kitchen sink baskets, Vintage Tub & Bath has it all. Here are some easy and helpful ways to achieve the prefect kitchen of your dreams.
- Often kitchen sinks can get unsightly scratches and nicks when heavy cookware is being washed and cleaned. Protect your kitchen sink with a practical sink grid. These grids are placed inside the basin to safeguard your sink. Sink grids serve as a barrier between the basin of your sink and your cookware.
- Continue the function of your kitchen sink area with a soap dispenser. This will create a clean and streamlined countertop around your kitchen sink.
- Strainers are an easy and efficient way you can prevent nasty and inconvenient clogged kitchen sink drains. The most common kitchen sink strainers are basket style which rests in the sink drain and is effortlessly removed for waste discarding. Also, disposal flange and stoppers work great for kitchen sinks with garbage disposals.
- Pot racks have been long used as a stylish way to create cabinet space in tight kitchens. These racks are available to be either ceiling hung, or wall mounted. Correctly storing bulky wine bottles can eliminate clutter in your kitchen.
- Wine racks can add a touch of luxury to every kitchen.
Still have questions? Call one of our kitchen experts at 877-868-1369.