- 2 hours of hors d'oeuvres including mini crab cakes, variety of sushi, fried lamb raviolis, homemade guacamole and mini sandwiches
- an open bar; greases the jaw for networking.
- We don't encourage drinking here at VTB, but the first time meeting Allan, he informed me that those who drink make a larger income than those who don't due to the networking done. A fact I'll never forget.
- Delicious dinner choices from Filet Mignon, Salmon and Pasta with volcano cake for dessert.
- Dance Dance Revolution and a Basketball hoop competition.
- A rap performance from Chuck Lewis, aka MoSerious on search engine strategies
Sponsors of the event presented gifts and give aways to the guests including;
- SEMPO Certification in Insider's Guide to Search Marketing, Advanced Search Advertising and Advanced SEO, valued at $3,197 from SEMPO
- $250 Circuit City gift card from Hitwise
- $250 Best Buy gift card from Covario
- $250 Petco gift card from RANGE
- $250 Barnes & Noble gift card from pepperjam
- $250 Banana Republic/GAP/Old Navy gift card from epiar
So who were some of the lucky guests?
Dana Todd, CMO of Newsforce, Founder of SEMPO and Jeffrey Pruitt, President of SEMPO (I even had the privilege by them at dinner).
Kristopher Jones, President & CEO of pepperjam
Mike Grehan, Global KMD Officer of Acronym Media
..and over a hundred others including our sponsors and corporations including Google,Yahoo, Microsoft, Victoria’s Secret, BabyAge.com, Search Engine Journal.