Valentine’s Day Recipe Served in the Bathtub
Need some alone time to yourself? There's no need to look for an excuse for a quiet, relaxing bath. This quick fix recipe can be stirred up for one at anytime.
Romantic Bathtub Potion Recipe
5 min prep
Cup Baking Soda
Cup Epsom Salts
Cup Citric Acid (available at drug stores)
drops essential oils (Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme, or Rose, Patchouli for example)
- Mix first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gradually add a drop of various essential oils to the mixture.
- Lavender relieves anxiety.
- Rosemary and thyme revitalize.
- Rose soothes and patchouli is very sensual.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly.
- Transfer ingredients from a bowl into a glass container, such as a jam jar.
- Seal tightly and shake well.
- Draw a warm bath
- Adding 1 to 2 tbs, of mixture.
- Sink in and soak for at least 20 minutes with someone special