Vintage Tub & Bath promises to deliver excellent customer service and high-quality products. If, for any reason, your shipment is unsatisfactory, we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise. Please adhere to the following return policy:
- Returns can only be made within 30 days of receiving your product(s)
- All products must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages or defects
- The product must not have been installed
- You must return the product in its original packaging
- There cannot be any writing on the original packaging
- You must have a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Vintage Tub & Bath when setting up your return
- All returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges
Need to setup a return? Call our Customer Service department for further assistance.
Click here to submit a claim if your product was damaged in shipment.
Click here to submit a claim if your product is missing a part
If there is an issue with your order, call our Customer Service department.
Some products Vintage Tub & Bath sells are not available on our website, but can be special ordered over the phone. If you purchased a special-order or customized product, it may not be returnable or may be subject to a higher restocking fee. All sales are final on products marked “Non-Returnable”. Please call our Customer Service department if you are uncertain about any part of this return policy or if you have unanswered questions.
If you adhere to our return policy, Vintage Tub & Bath will not charge additional fees. If you do not adhere to one or more of the above stated policies, the following fees may be applied:
- Product Box Damaged – 10% fee
- Product Damaged – 25% fee
- No RMA number issued – 10% fee
- Returned to Incorrect Location – 25% restocking fee
A restocking fee will not be charged if your return is regarding shipping damage or defective merchandise. If you refuse a shipment at time of delivery, applicable fees may apply.
How to Return a Product
- You can obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number either by using the return form included with shipments originating from our Pennsylvania warehouse or by calling our Customer Service department. Along with the RMA number, you will receive a ship-to address where your merchandise must be sent. Be sure to include your RMA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without a RMA number, your return could be subject to a higher restocking fees.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees. Please be certain that products are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse. We recommend that you double box the merchandise to protect it from shipping damage.
- We recommend returned products include proof of delivery.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and the product must be returned in its original packaging. Please note that we do not refund any additional shipping charges, unless the product was damaged in shipment or is defective
- You can also cancel products that have not been shipped yet. To cancel a product on an order that has not yet shipped, please call our Customer Service department immediately. Once a product has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
We will notify you via e-mail once we have received and processed the returned product. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 10 business days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. Your credit card company may take up to 10 days after processing to post the credit to your account.
For international refunds, the amount will be paid in US dollars at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for fluctuations in the exchange rate or any additional credit card charges.