Strom Plumbing P0634 Single Offset Supply Lines without Shut-off Valves
The installation instructions below include information to install the P0634 single offset supply lines without shut off valves as well as the Strom Plumbing P0030 wall mounted faucet.
We are providing general guidelines for a standard installation as we
cannot account for the individuality of the site or items you may be
For American Bath Factory Acrylic Tubs – use silicon to install fixtures to tubs and always refer to owners manual for installation.
most important tool to use when installing a faucet and supply lines is
a licensed plumber. Most manufacturers will not accept warranty claims
on items not installed by a licensed plumber.
- 1/2" Tubing cutter
- Strap wrench
- Smooth jawed pipe wrench
- Thread Sealant
(Teflon tape or liquid form - Liquid thread sealant should not be used
for installation on supercoated brass. If used, the item will not be
covered under the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer recommends
using teflon tape on the threaded connections.
- Tape Measurer
- Rough-in ½” Male IPS with ½” of threads above the finished floor on 3 3/8” centers.
the escutcheon plate over the rough-ins. Note: the compression nuts
will be underneath the escutcheon onto the rough-in.
- Remove the nuts and jam washer nut from back of faucet and place faucet nipples through the faucet hole drillings of the tub.
the jam washer nut to the back of the faucet nipple. Hand tighten a 1/4
turn using the smooth jawed pipe wrench. (Be careful not to over
tighten to prevent cracking of the porcelain).
attach the supply lines you will first need to measure the length. In
order to find out this measurement you will need to measure from the
top of the escutcheon to the center of the faucet nipple.
- Then measure from the floor to the top of the escutcheon. From this measurement you will want to add 1/2".
- Subtract measurements from line 5 and 6 and you will have your overall length.
- Mark the measurement on the supply lines.
- Use a 1/2" tubing cutter to cut to size.
- Slide the lock nut that attaches to the faucet nipple onto the supply line and place the washer at the tip of the supply line.
the compression lock nut, the friction ring (make sure to choose the
right size), and the supply washer (make sure the beveled end is facing
towards the faucet) to the bottom of the supply line.
- Repeat last step for the 2nd supply line.
- Screw the compression lock nut to the 1/2" threads above the finished floor.
- Screw the lock nut at the top of the supply line to the faucet nipple
- Hand tighten the lock nut a 1/4 turn using the smooth jawed pipe wrench.
- Repeat on the opposite side.