These instructions are good for the P0034, P0136, P0403, P0729, or P0759
Strom Plumbing shower enclosures.
After properly installing the faucet body to the tub follow these steps:
1. Slip part "A" (shown below) onto the shower riser pipe and place about 10" below the bend in the riser. LIGHTLY tighten the set screw on part "A" to hold it in place.
2. Assemble the riser pipe. Teflon tape both male threadings on the upper and lower portion on the riser pipes and connect the upper and lower portions with the double female union. (note - use waterproof epoxy on this connection if necessary, as these become permanent connections).
3. Connect the completed riser assembly into the faucet body and HAND TIGHTEN the nut. Firmly tighten the riser nut only when the enclosure is completely installed. This will allow you to compensate for the slight slant that some leg tub walls have.
4. Two people are required for the remaining steps. Take one of the shower ring halves and slip it into part "A". Be certain that the threaded hole on part "A" is towards the outside of the ring. Insert screws and tighten.
5. Slip the free end of the ring half onto part "B". Make certain the threaded hole is towards the top of the ring. Insert screws and tighten.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for the other shower ring half.
7. You now need to cut the 12" wall and 36" ceiling braces to length. Measure the distance from the opening on part "A" to the wall. Measure the distance from the opening on part "B" to the ceiling. Cut the UNTHREADED end of the braces to the desired lengths. DO NOT TAKE THE THREADED PORTIONS OF THE BRACES INTO ACCOUNT WHEN MEASURING THE BRACES.
8. Install the escutcheons into their proper positions on the wall and ceiling.
9. Loosen the set screw on part "A" so it can travel freely on the riser pipe.
10. VERY CAREFULLY screw the ceiling brace into part "B" taking care not to flex this joint too much. Install the ceiling brace into the ceiling escutcheon and tighten the escutcheon set screw.
11. VERY CAREFULLY screw the wall brace into part "A" taking care not to flex this joint too much. Install the wall brace into the wall escutcheon and tighten the escutcheon set screw.
12. Firmly tighten the set screw on part "A".
13. Tighten the riser nut that connects the riser pipe to the faucet body.