Eljer 091-4510-00 Triangle Emblem Corner Toilet
The installation instructions below depict the Eljer 091-4510-00 Triangle Emblem Corner Toilet. This toilet is perfect for small bathrooms where space is limited. We have also installed the Eljer Traingle 124-0200-00 Emblem Toilet Seat.
Please Note: We are providing general guidelines for a standard installation as we cannot account for the individuality of the site or items you may be working with.
- The most important tool to use when installing a corner sink is a licensed plumber. Most manufacturers will not accept warranty claims on items not installed by a licensed plumber.
- 1/2" Tubing Cutter
- Power Drill
- 1/2" Wrench
- Measuring Tape
- The rough-in will be 12” from the center of both walls. Click here for rough-in instructions.
- Drill holes into the floor.
- Place anchors into the rough-in flange.
- Your supply lines will be located on the left wall, 6” from the floor to the center of the pipe.
- You will need flange bolts and a wax bowl ring for your installation.
- Slide the flange bolts into the flange.
- Place the wax onto the flange.
- Set the toilet bowl over the flange bolts.
- Place the cap snap washers over the bolts.
- Place the steel washers and the locknuts on the flange bolts.
- Use a wrench to tighten the locknut.
- Use a hacksaw to cut the excess part of the flange bolt.
- Place bolt caps over the flange bolts.
- Place the tank-to-bowl gasket firmly around the flush valve.
- Slide the washer onto the tank-to-bowl bolts.
- Place the bolts through the holes on the tank.
- Take the tank and place the bolts through the holes.
- Attach the locknuts to the bottom of each bolt.
- Tighten the bolts through the inside and outside of the tank using a ½” wrench and long straight screwdriver.
- Measure from the bottom of the fill valve to the bottom of the shut off valve (Note: the shut off valve will be attached to the wall).
- Use the measurement from step 20 to measure the supply line. Cut the supply line to length using a ½” tubing cutter.
- Place the locknut over the ferrel on the supply line.
- On each end of the supply line screw one locknut to the shut off valve and the other locknut to the fill valve.
- Place bumpers onto the tank lid and place the lid onto the tank.
- To install the toilet seat, pop open the seat caps.
- Put the bolt through the mounting hinge.
- Put the bolts through the holes in the bowl.
- Place locknuts on the bottom of the bolts with the beveled end facing up (Note: use the screwdriver to hold the bolts in place while you hand tighten the locknuts).
- Center the seat to the bowl.
- Use a screwdriver to tighten the bolts and close the seat caps.