Elizabethan Classics ECETCBWH Corner Sink
The installation instructions below for the Elizabethan Classics ECETCBWH Corner Sink also includes the Whitehause Collection WH1921N Single Lever Lavatory Sink Faucet with the Strom Plumbing P0162 Sink Trim Kit.
Please Note: We are providing general guidelines for a standard installation as we cannot account for the individuality of the site or items you may be working with. This installation in based on a standard height of 31”.
- The most important tool to use when installing a corner sink is a licensed plumber. Most manufacturers will not accept warranty claims on items not installed by a licensed plumber.
- 1 1/2" Tubing cutter
- 7/16” open ended wrench
- Power Drill
- Curved-jaw channel locks (pliers)
- Thread Sealant (Teflon tape or liquid form)
- Tape Measurer
- Place short end of studs into the faucet.
- Screw the end of the supply lines to the faucet base.
- Use a 7/16” open ended wrench to tighten the supply lines
- Slide the O ring over the supply lines to the bottom of the faucet base.
- Insert supply lines through faucet opening. Place the rubber washer over the studs.
- Place the steel mounting plate over the studs.
- Take the nut and screw to the bottom of the stud.
- Use a screwdriver to tighten.
- Put plumber’s putty on the PO plug.
- Place the PO plug in the drain hole.
- Place the washer on the bottom of the PO plug.
- Place the friction ring and then the locknut on the bottom of the PO plug.
- Screw the locknut to the top of the drain hole.
- Tighten the locknut with the channel locks.
- Remove the excess plumber’s putty.
- Place the Teflon washer into the PO plug shoe and screw onto the bottom of the PO plug.
- Use channel locks to tighten the shoe.
- Place the stopper in the drain opening. Before placing, align each hole as shown.
- Put the PO plug linkage in the hole and screw the retain nut to hold the PO plug linkage together.
- Use the channel locks to tighten the retain nut.
- Loosen the jam nut.
- Rotate the PO plug so it is center with the faucet and retighten the jam nut.
- Use thread sealant and place on the threaded end of the tailpiece.
- Take the tailpiece and hand tighten into the shoe.
- Unscrew the knob of the PO plug linkage and take the PO plug linkage through the bottom of the faucet. Then screw the knob back onto the PO plug linkage.
- Unscrew the linkage.
- Take both parts of the linkage and place one piece on each side of the linkage and then screw them together.
- There will be one shut off valve located on both sides of the wall.
- The trap adaptor will be 18 ¼” high and can be located on either side of the wall. Click here for rough-in instructions.
- The hangers have 2 holes; the top hole is 1” below the hanger's rim.
- Determine height you want. Place sink in the corner. Use a level to make sure both sides are level.
- You will measure approximately 7 1/2" to 7 3/4" from the corner to the center of the hanger and mark the location of the mounting brackets on the wall.
- Use the power drill to drill the holes on the wall.
- Place the hangers over the holes and fasten the brackets to the wall.
- Place the sink on the hangers.
- Take the gasket on the bottom of the supply lines and screw into the shut off valves located on your wall.
- Place the washer on the J-trap and screw the locknut to the P-trap.
- Unscrew 1 ¼” locknut from the P-trap and place it onto the tailpiece.
- Place the 1 ½” x 1 ¼” trap washer onto the tailpiece.
- Measure from the trap adaptor to the center of the PO plug tailpiece.
- Mark that measurement on the J-trap.
- Use the 1 ½” tubing cutter to cut the J-trap.
- Screw the P-trap onto the tailpiece and screw the J-trap onto the trap adaptor.
- Tighten the 3 trap locknuts using the channel locks.