- Delta Faucets was founded in 1953 and has become one of the world's largest household manufacturers for their high quality, everyday bathroom and kitchen faucets and related accessories. Their durable products are domestically manufactured in Indianapolis, IN, but sold internationally to 53 countries.
- View All Delta Products
Delta Faucets was founded in 1953 and has become one of the world's largest household manufacturers for their high quality, everyday bathroom and kitchen faucets and related accessories. Their durable products are domestically manufactured in Indianapolis, IN, but sold internationally to 53 countries.
Since 1953, Delta has found a way to improve their products every year in both style and innovation for their customers and the environment. They find a way to help customers through health and convenience while being environmentally proactive.
Their latest products for the family:
- The PUR, three stage filter eliminates dirt, lead, chlorine, and 32 potentially harmful contaminants while leaving the beneficial fluoride to keep the whole house healthy, including the pets.
- The built-in Touch-Clean® soft rubber nozzle makes mineral deposits and residue easily cleaned with a finger.
- Scald Guard® technology prevents an unexpected extreme change in the water's temperature while washing hands or taking a shower.
As for the environment:
- H2Okinetic Technology™ form the shape, velocity and thermal dynamics of each drop of water larger to retain heat longer, making a shower feel warmer while reducing water use by 36%.
- H2Okinetic Technology™ named one of the Top 10 Green Building products of the year.
- The Hands free- e-Flow™ faucet prevents people from leaving the faucet running while brushing teeth by their 30 second flow time.
- Each facility recycles water used within the building.
- They have been setting the water conservation standard for other manufacturers within their respective regions.
- Delta has eliminated the need for ozone-depleting chemicals through developing a degreaser that is water-based.
Delta's innovative designs and improvements have won them numerous awards, with some being Awards- Design Journal ADEX Gold Award for design excellence the last two years in a row and The Delta® MultiChoice™ Universal Valve Wins MVP Award just in the last two years.